5/8 - Walking the Walk: Action Steps for Cultural Competency (CMTI), 9:30 am - 12:30 pm, ACT Main Office, Hartford
5/15 - ACT Board of Directors Meeting, 7:30 - 9:00 am, ACT Main Office, Hartford
5/22 - AIDS Awareness Day, 10:30 am, State Capitol, Hartford
5/24 - CQI Meeting, 12:30 - 2:30 pm, ACT Main Office, Hartford
5/27 - ACT offices will be closed in observance of Memorial Day
6/8/19 - Save the date for ACT's 10th Annual Art for AIDS event. This year will include a few surprises to celebrate 10 years! Click here for details.
10/24/19 - Save the date for ACT's Annual Meeting featuring "ACT Talks presents Scott Fried". More details will be available soon.
- Red Carpet Experience 2019 (by Gary Lewis)
- Red Carpet Experience 2019 (by Jay Sottolano)
- WE CAN Cook 2018 (by Gary Lewis)
- WE CAN Cook 2018 (by Jay Sottolano)
- AIDS Walk 2018 (by Tony Stanley)
- Art for AIDS 2018 (by Gary Lewis)
- Donor Appreciation 2018 (by Jay Sottolano)
- Donor Appreciation 2018 (by Gary Lewis)
Third Party Events
5/11 - Yale Day of Service, Parker Memorial Community Center & Brackett Park
5/18 - HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
5/19 - Hepatitis Testing Day
6/7 - HRA's 2nd Annual Survivor Soiree, 6:00-9:00pm at Casa Mia at the Hawthorne, Berlin
6/12 - CT Boys & Men of Color (BMoC) Data Walk & Town Hall, 5:30-7:30pm at Hartford Public Library
Would you like to see your next event posted here? Send complete details (date, time, place) to Jenn Chase. We encourage you to include a PDF flyer or a link to the event website. Thanks!